AGV AX-8 EVO Hypno Helmet
AGV AX-88 EVO Hypno Helmet
Brand new for fall 2011, the AGV AX-8 EVO Helmet takes one of the most high-end and lightweight dualsport helmets on the market (AX-8) and makes some significant upgrades.
The AGV AX-8 Helmet is AGV's top of the line dirt helmet and is currently being worn by Travis Pastrana. Extraordinarily lightweight, the AX-8 weighs in under 3.1-pounds. New internal padding with increased thickness for improved comfort and greater stability in professional use. New shape of the outer shell in the chin area which, combined with a wider and softer base edge compared to the previous model, reduces interference with any back protector used and decreases risks of impact traumas, thanks to its "shock-absorber" function.
- SSL (Super Super Light) carbon, Kevlar and fiberglass shell construction.
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) funnels air though channels in the outer shell
- Dry-Lex internal padding with sanitized treatment
- Removable and washable cheekpads and internal lining
- Outer aluminum peak screws
- 3 shell sizes
- DOT and ECE 22.05 Certified