Arai Corsair V Aoyama 3 Helmet
Arai Corsair V Aoyama 3 Helmet
The Corsair is Arai’s flagship model. An Arai helmet is not the product of compromise, of a "profit" point, or a board of directors. An Arai helmet is the product of obsession, an ongoing obsession to design and build the best helmets possible. This year Arai took the Corsair V Replica helmets to a new level. With several new features, you’ll see why the world’s best wear the Arai Corsair V Helmet.
- Arai’s exclusive, adjustable new AirWing® is designed to greatly reduce drag, turbulence and buffeting resulting in more comfort and additional top-speed.
- The new wider eyeport required a new, wider faceshield. Called the Series "I" faceshield, it is exclusive to the Corsair-V. The new shield fits even more flush against the shell than the previous Corsair’s.
- Newly equipped with ‘’Air In Stabilizer’’, an additional air intake between the front and rear intake in the diffuser and large toggles. The Air-In ports help accelerate air out the back, increasing airflow without increasing the size of the holes in the shell.
- The biggest difference between the newest generation of Arai’s Hyper-Ridge feature and its predecessors sticks right out at you: Whereas the previous ridge curved in, this one flares out. This results in a larger opening at the helmet’s bottom, making the helmet easier to get on and off.
- Both cheek pads and the neck roll can be removed in seconds thanks to the advanced Emergency Release System. Rescue and medical workers can easily remove the newly designed removable neck roll and the cheek pads by just pulling the pad release tabs. This offers extra room within the helmet, making removal of the helmet much easier and minimizing the risk of additional injury.
- The Corsair-V’s neckroll is now removable and replaceable, and adds an additional exhaust vent through its bottom via shallow channels in the EPS liner, adding yet another ventilation outlet for the removal of interior air.
- Newly designed shell with Hyper-Ridge around the bottom enhances shell strength while providing a larger bottom opening
- Larger bottom opening promotes ease of putting on and taking off the helmet
- Peripheral belting across the forehead area of the shell enhances structural integrity while maintaining flexibility, low weight and shell size
- Larger upper vent tabs make operating the vents easier even with thick winter gloves
- New Arai “SAI” shield with Super AdSis shield system
- New “SAI” shield is 5mm longer in each side and provides a wider field of view
- New “SAI” shield and base plates are exclusive to Corsair V helmets
- Latest generation of Dry Cool line has a new silver-grey color
- Rear mounting straps are slightly re-positioned exclusively to the Corsair V
- Neckroll is removable and has additional exhaust channels to remove interior heat
- Cheek pads have the exclusive Emergency Release Tab feature
- Newly designed side exhaust cowls exhaust heat as well as add lateral stability at speed
- Enhanced air inlets of the new DF-9 diffuser increase airflow efficiency
- Brow vents now duct air into the temple area and out the side vents for maximum cooling
- Exclusive AirWing provides unprecedented aerodynamic performance with 5 distinct positions
- Snell M2010 Certified